AIXM (Aeronautical Information Exchange Model) was developed by EUROCONTROL in coordination with FAA to enable the management and distribution of AIM (Aeronautical Information Management) data in digital format. Support, such as visualization or data conversion, for data in AIXM format, requires specialized software dedicated to the AIXM format. The scope of AIXM support in the well known GIS software is significantly limited. This is why KPGeo decided to develop its own solution to convert aeronautical data between AIXM and well known ESRI Shapefile format.
OUR AIXM CONVERSION OFFER
- Preparation of AIXM – Shapefile conversion templates well suited for your data standards.
- Access to template based AIXM – Shapefile Online Converter.
- eTOD (Electronic Terrain and Obstacle Data) and AMDB (Aerodrome Mapping DataBase) templates for airport obstacle conversion between ESRI Shapefile and AIXM.
- AIXM and ESRI Shapefile to KML conversion for 3D visualization purposes.
- Support and consultation of AIXM – ESRI Shapefile conversion.
WHY TO USE OUR AIXM CONVERSION SERVICES
- Since 2012 we have been producing aeronautical data for aviation market. We do understand aeronautical data standards.
- We have developed the highest quality of our AIXM services in cooperation with EUROCONTROL.
- We follow the changes in AIXM standard. Our AXIM conversion tools support up to date AIXM 5.1.1 standard, and older one AIXM 5.1. We are ready for upcomming AXIM 5.2.
- We are focusing on your real needs, trying to find best way to cooperate.