The KPGeo team has extensive experience with small and large ground control point (GCPs) surveys around the globe including Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and South America. : Through the collaboration with our global network of partners and using our resources, we have performed GCP surveys at more than five hundred project locations. Our GCP offer includes: Ground Control Points planning and measurements, in-situ photo documentation, measurement reports preparation, coordinate transformations.
- Ground Control Points measurements all over the world
- Survey report – detailed report containing the information about the accuracy and survey methods used
- Field sketches and photo documentation
- Coordinate conversion in a wide range of refence horizontal and vertical systems
- Our Trimble GNSS Receivers supports multiple satellite constellations and correction sources for accurate data at any location
- We are using Trimble Maxwell 6 chip with 220 channels and leading GNSS technology maximizes data quality
- We have experience using different measurement methods including: OmniSTAR, Static survey, Real-time Kinematic